
Costco had these HUGE teddy bears right after Deja was born...I thought they were cool, but didn't get one. Ever since then I wished I would have.....so when we went into Costco a few weeks ago and I saw them I was so excited! (and it was dang cheap too!)

At first, Dej wasn't too into the bear.... it took up the entire shopping cart and I think it freaked her out a little to turn around and have her nose touch the nose of the bear!
But she warmed up quickly....and now loves that thing! She'll sit in between it's legs and read her books or play... (just like she does with Teva)


Grady liked the bear too.... it's pretty soft and cuddly. And this is a good pic to show just how massive it is! :)
1 comments:
We saw one of those at Sam's Club right after Marlie was born and thought it was pretty cute too... so Marlie got one for Christmas. Some days I wish she hadn't because it is so massive. Although I'm thinking hers isn't quite so "stuffed" because it is much more floppy. But we use it was a "bean bag" at night in our routine getting ready for bed, so I guess it's not a total loss. Glad you found one! It sure it cute!
Post a Comment