Monday, January 31, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was Awesome!! We got to celebrate with both of our families...and couldn't ask for more. Also we all got spoiled! Deja giving Uncle Brods some loves. SAD STORY...after we got home, I was transferring my pictures from my camera to my external hard drive......and somehow I lost half of them. I lost from Christmas to when we got home....which included Christmas, Deja's first time sledding, New Years, Deja sitting on the hay stacks at Chase's parents' house, and the four wheeler ride Chase took Deja, Teva, and I on. Oh well....I cried and then got over it. Luckily my mom got some pictures of Deja Christmas morning...and Chase's mom has already sent me some that she took too. So we'll just have to redo the others :)
This is Deja's tea cupboard...my mom refinished it for her. It was my Gramma Burch's from when she was a little girl.
Deja sporting her leggings she got from Kac, and her furry overall skirt she got from Court.
Deja loves Grady....she has really taken to the boys in the family.
Santa left bananas in everyone's stockings. Deja kept finding them and bringing them to us. I think she ate two whole bananas by herself that morning!
Dishes to go with her new cupboard.
Sorry these are all sideways. Dej got a four wheeler from Santa that she LOVES.
She has gotten pretty good at motoring around on it.
Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Love LOVE love all the updates. Sorry to hear about your camera, but so glad others had some pictures for you. Deja is beautiful and I can't believe she's a year already! Hope things are going well for you!!!