12 months is here!!!! Holy Heck!! That went by way too quick! But we have Loved Every Second of it!! Since we were in Idaho for Deja's birthday, we had to wait a month to go into the Dr....so we don't have any official stats. Just guessing that she is around 20 pounds. And now for the pictures.....

Poor baby had a runny nose for a week or so...this is what happens after she rubs her face against you. Snot Rockets.

We got a very pretty snowfall just before Thanksgiving that I was goofing around taking pictures of. Deja wanted to play too....so she stuck her head out the door and collected some good flakes in her hawk.

Just a cute Sunday outfit....she doesn't really get into pictures too much any more....can you tell?!

This is one of the last days of the Mo-Hawk. I have grown quite fond of it...but it is getting a little long and starting to fall over...so it's days are numbered.

Deja is such a busy body!! She is constantly crawling around and into everything!! I Love it!! I love her personality coming out full force!
In attempt to cook dinner one night, I was in desperate need of some form of good entertainment for Dej. So I got out our box of CDs...when I turned around she was inside it! I wish I could have seen how she managed that without breaking the box!
This is a cute little outfit that my mom got Deja. She, however, wouldn't leave the hat on for more than two seconds....

.....she did try to put it back on for me though! :)

Teva wanted her picture taken too.... isn't she cute?!

Deja loves her pink sunglasses. She doesn't necessarily love to wear them, but more so taking them on and off.

Here's another photoshoot she patiently sat through.

Introducing the new hair do!! Bye bye mo-hawk, hello clippies!! It's surprising how different it can make her look!

Not much for smiles...but at least she's holding still.

Deja LOVES scarfs....or really Anything around her neck. She'll try to put anything on like a scarf...towels, cords, necklaces, pants.... :)

Chillin out on Teva's bed.
A few other things to note from the last month....Deja started to sleep through the night. Not all the time, but now when she does wake up, you only have to go in and help her find her pacie. Before...you'd have to give her a baba and rock her for a while. She surprising transitioned from this pretty easily. She also started on whole milk-no problems there. Chase taught her to fake cough....so now she'll mimic you when you cough. It's pretty cute. He also taught her to call Teva by patting her leg. And Dej can stand by herself...but no attempts at walking yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment