We decided last minute to have a birthday party for Deja on her actual birthday. We had it at my parents house so that they all could help her celebrate.

Deja's sweet cake :) ....good thing my mom was there to help. I've decided I have no future in cake decorating...I kept messing up and so she took over and made it look good for me!!

Deja absolutely LOVES dogs... Roxy is pretty tiny, but handled Deja pretty well.

She was quite the little cheeser....I think she liked all the attention :)

We had pizza-one of Deja's all time favorites.

Deja puts EVERYTHING around her neck....so after each clothing item she opened, it went up and over her head.

She got pretty good at unwrapping...but sometimes she'd forget to look in the box...the wrapping paper was pretty neat.

Here's her present from Aunt Kaci.....Kac hand made the onesie.

Deja's present from Uncle Brods

Cute birthday outfit from Gramma

I Love this hat...even though it hides all her hair. Dej still needs convincing that it's ok to have something on her head for more than a minute!

She got a cute little vacuum from Gramma and Grammpa

Boise State scarf and beanie!!

Aunt Courtney got Dej this Super cute snow bunny beanie!

We couldn't get a super great picture of Dej by her cake because she kept trying to dive into it.

I think I really surprised her when I sat the piece of cake in front of her and let her at it!

She thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it :)

By the end...she was rubbing it all over her legs.

When I was trying to strip her down...she kept trying to hug me....Such a nice baby!
Needless to say, clean up in the sink was a must! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! We LOVE You Soooo Much!!!
1 comments:
So cute! Happy birthday
Post a Comment