So I didn't write much about Deja's first month and I thought I better since she's growing and changing every day. Deja at One Month:
- Has finally become an eater and is getting very good at it (over Christmas she gained 11 oz in 5 days!)
- Loves her daddy.....she'll lay on his chest an grab ahold of his goat while she sleeps.
- Likes to be bounced, wiggled, tossed, and jarred all around by dad.
- Sleeps pretty good at night...usually only waking up once.
- Likes her picture taken, when the flash goes off shes all eyes...and sometimes a few smiles.
- Loves to bath, and especially loves her hair washed.
- Can sleep through anything (we're working on tearing out a wall in the kitchen and fixing it up a bit....so there has been hammers, saws, nail guns, and air compressors...and she sleeps through it all)
- Likes to go out....the car puts her to sleep and she'll stay asleep the whole time we're out, regardless of how long we are.




1 comments:
What fun Dani! I miss the "newborn" stage of babies, but all stages are fun! I'm so happy you have a cute, happy little girl. I wish I could meet her! *Did you know that corn syrup/ Karo syrup works great for sticking bows to her head? Just use a Q-tip with warm water to gently rub it out! Voila!* I love girls!!!
Post a Comment