For the past 100 days I've been watching that baby countdown I've got ticking on the side of the blog. I remember waiting to blog about baby until I had 200 days left. Well, today is huge for the countdown---we've broken out of the triple digits and are now into the double digits! Hooray! I think I'll celebrate tonight with ice cream....and maybe a donut! ;)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! I love the double digits! It is also excited when you get to the single digits in weeks!! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy. Lucky little girl!
Make sure it is a Red's with cream filling maybe 6 of them if it is happy hour!! Think of me while you enjoy it and maybe I will get the vicarious taste.
Your getting close. Way to go and get domesticated. Milo loves my canned peaches.
Yay! I can't wait to see that little Kidd!
Post a Comment