Monday, December 1, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving

Since this is about the only place that I am writing down things lately, I wanted to make a list of the top few things I thought about this Thanksgiving.....
  1. Having Chase home.
  2. Having such an awesome family...both mine and Chase's.
  3. The gospel.
  4. Having Temples close by.
  5. A healthy body.
We were so lucky to be able to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families this year. I just love Thanksgiving and the excuse to have everyone get together for a day! I didn't get a picture of my family together, but we did get one at Chase's parents. It was the first time we've all been together since the newest addition (Shaun and Jess's little guy...Ryan) -it was way belayed and so much fun!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

This is a neat picture of your family! We never see you guys anymore and we miss you. I'm glad to see all the things you are thankful for are the same as me with the extra bonus of my children. You are awesome!