Oh my gosh!! I am so so terrible! Chase had a birthday last Sunday and I completely forgot to do a birthday post! I'm sure he could care less, but I still want to post. He got to spend his birthday in Germany, which I hope made it a little different than any other year. So...better late than never, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!
......
Taking the risk at sounding super sappy and making a great post for the 'Seriously So Blessed' blog, I wanted to tell the blogging world that I LOVE my Husband! This time apart has made me realize how grateful I am that even though we may have times apart we're Together Forever! .... it has also helped me to see the little things that make us so right for each other and that make me love him more and more each day!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Chase!
Posted by Dani at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am sending out Christmas cards and I need your address.
Thanks Bambi
Isn't the gospel awesome?!
Yay for husbands! Have a wonderful Christmas! Are you going to be in Boise for any part of the holidays?
Kelsie
Post a Comment