Friday, November 14, 2008

City Creek

One of my favorite parts of Pocatello.....especially in the Fall is City Creek. It has one of the funnest mountain bike trails EVER! It´s a single track in the trees along the creek. You could ride it day after day and never get sick of it! I love hitting it when the trees are all turning color, before the leaves fall.... it is Gorgeous! Anyways.....my mom, Kaci, Brody, and I went up to just walk around (we didn´t hit the best colors, but it was still great!)I LOVE to moutain bike, but it´s time to BRING ON THE SNOW!!

7 comments:

Shay and Kira said...

Hey! We have not been riding. We actually were cleaning out the shed a couple of weeks a go and packed up the bikes...but the weather has been awesome so i am pretty sure i wanna bust them back out!
Are you comming home for Christmas? If you are let me know we will be in Burley.

The Porter's said...

Agreed-- Bring on the snow!

You look like you are having so much fun with your family. I wish I had a big sister to play with :D

Bex said...

Cute pictures Dani! Looks like you are having fun with your family. I wish I could stay with mine for a month that would be awesome!

The Kidds said...

If it snows next week... I'm coming after you!!

Kim and family said...

We are soooo ready for the snow too! We want to ski. If you are still home we will look forward to a day at Pomerelle! Sorry Jess. We like the snow and snowdays too.

Jason and Jessie said...

I totally agree. We need snow!

J.B.A said...

You changed your blog without me sis! Come on! I miss you. You better be at Terri's for Thanksgiving! Or else! I LOVED TWILIGHT! Edward is soooooooooo cute! Cuter than Logan! I know wow! Love, Kac aka fav sis!