Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Apartment

So I'm a little slow on getting these pictures on here.... but I've had a few requests for pictures of the inside of our apartment. I tried to get the best ones that I could.... I wanted to show how massive this place is. We just have a one bedroom, but it is probably the same size as our apt. in Boise. Everything is just really spacious. I don't think the pictures really show that tho... *Also note that everything is very plain and bare. That's because we didn't have room for anything in our small trailer. Not even a comforter for the bed! (and there's nothing hung on the walls because we don't want to put a bunch of holes in the wall and then have to try and patch them in a few months, so we just aren't worried about it!) Well...enjoy!
This is our living room....we're only using about half of it because it is so long.
This is Chase's 'man chair' -as he likes to call it. I couldn't get him to pose in it for me. But it is a pretty sweet chair....we can both fit in it easily, and it makes a great 'cuddler' seat! (like the bike in the background?! I'm still working on getting it all put together!!) This is our dining room/computer/office. We got the table free from a guy Chase works with and decided it would be more useful to us as a computer desk than a table.... so we still eat holding our plates on the couch! Here is the kitchen, it's not super big, but I like it... it's cozy enough for me and has a small floor that's easy to keep clean! This is the back door and hallway.... (it leads to a little deck/balcony that will not be holding any of our bikes!) This is the bathroom.... kinda a retarded picture. But it's huge and I was trying to capture that (I don't think it really worked tho!) And here's our bedroom... once again, it's enormous but only has a bed in it. (like our 'comforter'? ...Chase made it!) Here's one of my favorite things about the place.... a walk in closet that's barely big enough for all of our clothes and shoes! (and it's not just me... Chase probably has just as many shoes as I do!) This is another one of my favorite things... a laundry room! I love to just throw all the dirty clothes in there and shut the door! So there you have it.... it's pretty sad as far as decoration goes, but it's ok for now. When we get to Colorado I'll get everything from the storage shed and make a cute house with it!!

4 comments:

Kent Family said...

So this is dated the 5th! Does that mean you are still here in good ol' mississippi?!!
Did you guys get to do anything over the long weekend! Well.. love the house pictures! They are nice and spacious.. until you put three people a cat and all your crap! LOL.. nothing seems big enough though!!

Burch said...

Wow i love it! the room is huge!
Love ya and can't wait to see ya on the 16th! kaci

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Cute apartment! It is really nice and roomy. Hope you're having fun!

Shay and Kira said...

Holy Cow!!! I am so STOKED you were able to get a new bike. I was thinking about that today funny! Yahoo!! Guess what. I think I am getting a new bike for my birthday this week. I can't wait. I got some knew shorts too...they are spandexy like yours...haha.
I miss you! Hope all is well!