When we heard we were moving from Boise, one of the sad things for me was having to leave the temple. It was so nice to have a temple so close...only five minutes away. But, to my great surprise Memphis has a temple too! I was so excited when Chase told me that. It's not the five minute drive we're used to... but it's close enough and it is a pretty drive to get to it.
I am so grateful for the gospel...it's so nice to be able to move anywhere and know that you at least have that one thing to stay constant! And, I'm so grateful for temples and for how lucky we are to have so many being built to make it easier for us to attend, wherever we are!
The Church is TRUE!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Dani!!! Tennessee Eh! Isn't it crazy what will happen when you get married!!! :) I hope you are loving it!!! I'm so glad you found us!!! It is fun to find people we know and haven't seen in FOREVER!!!!
HEy! I was so excited that you found my blog! It sounds like you guys are doing really well. It is crazy that you are in Tennessee! How long will you be there for? It will be way fun to keep in touch w/ you through our blogs! I am excited!
I'm so glad you have a temple close- at least that could give you something to do during the day while you are waiting for Chase to get home. I hate not having one that is close!
Post a Comment