Opps! I forgot to post on our ONE YEAR MARK!! On April 20th we celebrated our First Anniversary!! Hurray!
Due to leap year, the actual day was on Sunday....which turned out great!! We don't have any extra cash to run off for the weekend, so we got to lay around and be lazy together all day!
I tried to be a gourmet cook and make Chase a five-star dinner: Mango-Avocado Mahi Mahi with Chocolate Fondue for dessert. My fish ended up tasting like dirt...which I don't think was my fault (dang Costco sold me old fish!) Thank goodness for dessert! ....we both just got sick off of the pound of melted chocolate we had!!! Yummy!




5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Hey I like your background too :]] We definitely need to go biking again soon!
Happy anniversary.
Too bad about dinner... I hate it when it doesn't turn out right. Shaun's eaten his fill of nasty food- sometimes he'll grin and bear it... and sometimes it's just too awful to even pretend. Congrats on your anniversary and hopefully we'll see you guys in about two weeks!
jess
Congrats on the one year mark!
Post a Comment