Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation!!

This was the big weekend....Chase graduated! Yea! He's officially done with school!! He's still going to town sending out his resume and trying to find a good job, so hopefully he'll find something soon.

This picture isn't the best...but you can tell it's him from his khaki pants! Good Job Chase...I am so proud of you and all your hard work!!

We had such a fun weekend....both of our families came up for it, but I'll have to wait and post more pictures later (when I get them from my mom)! Thanks everyone for all your support...we love you all!!

3 comments:

Brandi & Cole said...

Congrats Chase! Isn't it great to never have to go back to school!?! Real world here we come!

The Porter's said...

Yea for graduating! Now you can have a full-time husband!

We need to go biking this week sometime! I ate it hard yesterday on Hulls Gulch. My leg is all bruised up and I have a few scrapes. I am anxious to go again though.

Krissy said...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to drop in and say hello and kudos to Chase for graduating. Someday I'll get there. SLOWLY but surely! CONGRATS!
Love Layne and Krissy