Since I live for Skiing...this time of year is always hard for me, I just hate to put away my skis and poles for over seven months!! Well, I have finally found a fix for this...Welcome in MOUNTAIN BIKING! Being able to clip into a bike in place of skis helps me to not slip into summertime madness. I got my first, and very much needed, fix last night....while Chase was at class, my friend Kira and her husband and I went to Camel's Back Park for a fun ride. Thanks for going with me guys!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ohhhh! Look at all that spandex! Your arms look freakin' buff! Quit it- you make the rest of us look bad!! Looks like you guys are having fun up there in Boise- I have to admit- I'm totally missing the weather up there! We still have snow drifts in the back yard!
I miss mountain biking so much. I didn't bring my bike with me to virginia so I won't be going until this fall. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment