So, I want to stay on top of this blog thing, but nothing new has really happened this past week. Just work, studying, and tests! Yuck, we can't wait for it to be over!! But here are a few more pictures from the past!
This on was in Sun Valley (before we got married). Can you believe how long that goat is?! I have to admit I don't remember it being that bad, but man! I'm glad Chase isn't into looking like a billy goat any more! :) Also, those were my extention days...hence the short pieces of hair sticking out all over the top. They work for some people...but not me, Chase ended up cutting them out with a razorblade!!
This picture was a week before we got married (oh exciting times!!) It was actually right after we got done going through the temple for my first time.
.....Those were my tanning bed worshiping days, too bad this is the only picture I have that shows the 'glow'. (Wedding day I looked white again....with my hives from the tanning lotion, :( That was not part of the plan.....!)





1 comments:
Dani, Hey I found your blog. The pics are great. I am new at this whole blogging thing. Are you getting ready for some mountain biking this spring?
Cara
Post a Comment