Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Brown Eyed Beauty









Just the toot as of lately....nearing the end of our summer adventures.
I know I am a bit biased, but this girl is gorgeous!! 
She's a little bit more sass, than sweet these days...but I am so glad I get to be her mom!
I love the excitement and glow she always has in her eyes.
This was one of my favorite summer outfits she had....so I asked her to pose for a few quick pictures in it.
She can be such a ham!
Sometimes....and it is rare these days, she will really get into it and pose for me.
Ha! I was trying to get her to pose cute....can't remember what my exact request was, but this is what I got!
Oh sweet, firey Dej...I sure do love you!

I had to throw this one from my phone in too....this was one day this summer...I told Dej to hurry and get some shoes on to go byebye, and this is how she came out of her room... I'll repeat, Sure do Love this little gal... she makes me smile daily!

0 comments: