Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Parades, Parades, and more Parades

Between the Declo Days parade, Chubbuck Days parade, and then the Cassia County Fair parade....toot got aLOT of parade action this year....which meant aLOT of parade candy!
I only took pictures at the Chubbuck Days parade...simply because it was the most convenient, considering we only had to walk half a block out of my parent's neighborhood to watch it!
CANDY!! ...she would pump it in as fast as they would throw it. I finally had to intervene at the Fair Parade for fear she wouldn't have any candy left over to take home!
Krew enjoyed the parade back in the shadows with gramma!
We would tell toot that she'd only get candy if she waved..... she was a good waver! :)
The Chubbuck Days Parade had stinkies in it....Dej even got to pet one of them. She thought that was pretty neato!

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

Oh my gosh! Your mom looks gorgeous! Your parades look so fun- I don't think we even hit one this year... Oh well- less parade candy to throw out! :)