Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty

Deja LOVES LOVES LOVES kitties. I have wanted to get her one since we moved into our new house...but we are holding off until we have some sort of shed or something for them to make a home outside. So for now, she just grabs onto any kitty-any where! These ones were at Gramma Jacki's for a night...Deja cried when we went back a few days later and they were gone. She packs them around like they are dolls....and yes, she had gotten plenty of scratches, but they don't seem to bother her...she's relentless!
(I've been told this is how her daddy use to pack his little kitties when he was younger...) :)Poor, poor kitties! She would carry both of them at the same time any chance she could!
....she doesn't try to be mean, she really does love them!! :)

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

Oh those poor kitties! I still feel sorry for them!