Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Little Girl of Mine

Oh man do I love this little gal....she cracks me up all day long!! This particular picture she is missing her pants because she refused to put them on...but she was cold, so she put on her slippers :)
We were at the store the other day and she was starting to get antsy and whiny...so I told her that she was 'a pain in the bum' ...she came back at me with 'No! I am a child of God!' She's really been into saying either 'NOTHING' or 'EVER' or 'NEVER EVER' or 'NO WAY' to most everything I ask or say. It never makes sense and can be funny... example, me: 'Deja, will you please pick up your toys?' Deja: 'Ever!' ---what?! ....or another example, when we were skyping with Gramma Tammy, Gramma: 'Bye Deja' Deja: 'Nothing!!' --again, what?!? And, instead of just saying 'Yes' ... she's really been into 'Uhh sure!' She's been folding her arms alot lately, it's pretty cute. She's also been using some big words... fantastic, delicious, and disgusting are on the top of the list. She called herself a beautiful princess this morning...she also thought it was funny to continuously say 'Dani you are 'gusting' err...we'll work on that one!! ;) She's mentioned several times, as she brushes her hair, that she is getting ready to go to the temple to get married. She's come up to me several times and asked 'Mom? Will you make me a favor?' Hehe...those are just a few that come to mind right now! :)

1 comments:

The Kidds said...

She is freakin' hilarious! I love that girl- and I love the outfit... It kind of reminds me of Kate... Maybe it has to do with the age...? Being a girl? Being a Kidd??