Thursday, November 11, 2010

11 Months!!

We've hit 11 months!! I'm not sure on any of her 'stats' but I did try to put her on the scale and she's at least 20 lbs... growing like a weed! :) As always...here is a plethora of pictures to document our month. (in no particular order....and, again, some are from the cell phones...so they aren't so hot) It SNOWED today!!! HOORAY! Teva is my little snow puppy and went crazy....she ran laps and laps around the yard, stopping every once and a while to grab a bit of the tummy white stuff. As you can see....we taught Deja to eat it too!
So...I'm pretty sure she thought it was cool, and she better if she's going to be my child! ;)
Deja found a new form of entertainment, which really would entertain her for hours.....But she also found the drawer with all the glass dishes, and had a knack for shutting her fingers in them. SO...Chase installed the little baby proof things. After he put them all on, Deja went crawling into the kitchen to unload the drawers, but much to her surprise, when she pulled on the drawer....it wouldn't open. She turned and looked at us and said 'Ahhh-Ohh' :) hehee....we laughed.
We found a new use for the toy wagon....Deja loves to get rides in it!
We went to work with Dad again this week...JR, one of the guys Chase works with in Sterling, kinda likes Deja....he spoils her and lets her drive and play in his tractor. :)
Within a few minutes Dej had the lights flashing and JR was showing her the horn.
At that same dealership....Dad pushed Deja around the store on the tractor bike they had for sale...she got a kick out of it.
For Deja's first Halloween we 'trick or treated' at the church Halloween party... and really, we didn't even trick or treat. It was pretty nice to be able to come home without any candy! As you can see....Deja was a little cow and Chase & I were the farmers.
Dej pulls herself up to EVERYTHING! She'll walk all along the furniture.
Had to throw in one of our cute little pup :)
After bathing Deja one morning, I went back into the bathroom to get ready....I left her wrapped in her towl to watch cartoons with her Dad....this is what I came out to...
Oh cute baby girl....she's already in her 12 month clothes, which is something for her....for the longest time, she was always a few months behind.
This picture made me laugh....her shoes really don't stay on that well. But they sure do look cute, if even for a minute!
I had to include this picture....she is so dang hard to get to hold still and smile for a picture anymore...here she came at me with lightening speed and got ahold of my camera strap before I could even snap a pic!
This is her freakin' awesome hat that Gramma Jacki bought for her.
She's been our little mohawk baby for so long, that we had to get her the mohawk hat!
All of these next pictures are our poor attempt at a photoshot.....
I could not get her to pose or stay in one spot....
....so I started giving her stuff to play with...but then she wouldn't look at me!
This is her famous little face...she'll wrinkle up her nose and smile pretty cute.
She's a little monkey and loves her Dad to swing her upside down and what not..... I was able to get a good picture of her four top teeth here...right before she went upside down :) (She's also broke two more teeth on the bottom.....making a mouth full of 8 teeth now!)
I thought I'd include a picture of what we have been referring to as Teva's 'boob'. ...Just in case it happens to any of your dogs. Teva got this HUGE bump on the side of her chest, it was filled with fluid and came from what the vet thinks is a spider bite. Two weeks worth of antibiotics and a few $$ bills later and I think we've about got it cleared up....dang nasty spiders.
Love those big brown eyes
Thank goodness my mom gave Dej this walker.....she freakin' loves it!! She can already steer it all over the house...and I'm already going to give it credit for her learning how to walk.
Dej in her cute Roxy jacket Aunt Courtney gave her.
I was able to stay pretty busy with taking pictures in October....which was AWESOME! Here is a picture I had to snap real quick of my cute little helpers while we were out on a shoot.
This is from another picture day....Dej looked so cute bundled up in her stroller that I couldn't resist snapping a quick pic!
The game wore her out.....so Dad got to snuggle her for the rest of it. (I can't remember if I've already posted it or not...but Deja loves to clap and throw her arms up into a touch down sign...she even says something aweful close to 'TouchDown') She also LOVES her daddy....she jabbers to him all day and even says 'Hi Dad'! ....mom usually only comes when she's really upset. WE LOVE THIS LITTLE GAL!!! p.s....can't wait for these next couple months. The holidays are going to be so much fun with Deja!! Hope y'all have a good one too!!

3 comments:

Joey and Kandace said...

Dani Deja is gorgeous!!! I love how you post pics of her every month! I wish I could see her in real life! Looks like everything is going good for you and i'm so happy! I miss you lots...i hope we get to see each other someday soon!

kaci said...

Geez..poor Tevie! THATS HUGE!!! and G.E.E.Z. can this girl get any cuter????? Crazy. I miss you. And her. Like. Frickin. CRAZZZZZY. :( Cant wait to see you soon. I need you two.. :( Loves....Kac

Krissy said...

So sweet. Deja is getting so big. I love that she is starting to get around. Which also makes me feel bad because we didnt' know Jayci coudln't for so long. I am glad we have now figured out what is wrong. I can't wait to see you guys when you come down. Make sure to stop in...