Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10 Months!

I'm a little slow on this one...the month seems to be slipping away from me, but that's because we've been having so much fun! Before I go to all the pictures....I have a few milestones! Deja is now CRAWLING!!! She decided to take off September 13 and hasn't stopped since. It is so dang fun!! She is also getting four more teeth....so far only one of the big ones on top is showing thru- so she's got a cute little 3 tooth smile :) Ok, now onto the photo documentation (Bare with me on some of these pics....most of this month has been documented via cell phone (: )
Deja loves our morning walks with Teva....though I think those are quickly coming to an end...it's getting too cold for the toot to be out that early! -that's not a complaint either, we are SOO stoked for the colder weather! Come on SNOW!! ;)
One of Deja's favorite things to do.... she rips all the clothes out of her closet quicker than I can put them back in. She is so proud of herself when she does it.
Deja got to swing All By Herself this month...and she loved it!! I hoped on the swing next to her and about made myself sick.....I pumped as high and hard as I could and about lost my stomach from it. I really hope that was just a fluke thing...I refuse to become a weenie that can't ride anything at Lagoon...I refuse!
We got to go ride with Dad for a day....this is in a chopper they were working on... Deja got it all figured out and had it moving forward in a matter of seconds (anyone that has been in one of these things knows what all that entails!)
My little shopping buddy....she just makes everything funner! :)
This is at Home Depot....she loves to 'drive' so when she saw this steering wheel, she made a lunge for it
Oh tired tired baby......she was so stinkin' cute this night. We were in the middle of dinner when Chase and I looked over to find her asleep. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. ....she kept doing the whole head bobbing thing
We got a hot tub this fall & Deja LOVES it! She has a little beach ball, donut, and lounging blow up thing that she loves to play with.
Dej got to expirence her first Live Bronco game (it wasn't quite as good as it would have been in Boise but it was still a blast) We went up to Laramie for the Wyoming vs Boise game...and for anyone that lives under a ROCK....we kicked their trash. Boise is ranked 3rd in the Nation right now, yeah, they're good :)
She still loves her puppy......and her puppy is still very patient with her. You can't tell from the picture, but Deja is giggling like crazy here.
These next few are just goofing around with my new screen for pictures....
she wasn't too interested in sitting still long enough for me to get anything great...
but we were able to get a few decent ones.
For Deja's real 10 month mark we got to celebrate with my family (all except for Court and Jason....even Grady's girlfriend made the trip out (: ) Here we are at this huge corn maze just a few miles from our house.
They had a little train....Deja got a kick out of it, but kept trying to look at the four wheeler that was pulling us all
Go carts that worked like a bicycle....they were sweet...here Deja and I are flying by Kaci. We pretty much kicked everyone's trash. :)
A big huge half circle bouncy thing (I have NO idea what they call it) It was a hit for Dej too....she would squeal as we jumped.
They even had a sandbox filled completely with corn.
We gave our hand at the corn maze.....I had this brilliant idea to grab my mom and go the opposite direction Grady was going.
Here she is about 45 minutes later....we had to climb up on the bridge and call Grady to try to have him direct us out. He wasn't much help, but we did eventually find our way out and catch up to them in the second phase. I think they only had to wait an hour or so before they went onto it without us ;)
Alot of excitment for the tootie = a good long nap :) Thanks for coming out and visiting us guys....we had a blast!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey Matthews said...

I seriously love reading your blog! I'm so glad Courtney told me about it! Deja is getting so big!! She makes me excited about Dax getting bigger!

The Kidds said...

Cute pictures! I miss you guys!