Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Week and Counting....

I have a ton of pictures I need to get on here from all of our fun visitors we've had so far....but until I get around to putting them on the computer, a 'text-only' blog will have to do. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alrighty then....we've only got one more long week left before we get to go in for our ultrasound to see what this little Kiddo is -providing it cooperates- So cast your votes! I have absolutely no idea, I've heard of moms having a gut-feeling and knowing what they are having before they even go in...and I sure do hope this isn't a sign that I'm already failing in the 'mom' department...but I sure can't wait to find out!! :-)

4 comments:

Krissy said...

YEA!! I'm so excited for you to find out. The anticipation is HORRIBLE!!! But best of luck and cannot wait to hear!

aironn said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. It is so exciting. Don't worry about not having a gut feeling either way. If my gut feelings were right, Logan and Dylan would have been girls! Maybe I was just getting a gut feeling about their moodiness....Don't tell them!

The Sullengers said...

Since you lived in Mississippi before heading West - this year is the year of the boys - so I'm going with a boy!

The Kidds said...

Whatever- I don't even believe in the mom-gut feeling thing. I was convinced that Ryan was a girl and look where that got me.

Anyway... we think it's a... BOY!