We went to the Doctor today for an ultrasound...and it was so much fun! It's just crazy to actually be able to see the little kiddo that's making me fat, hungry, and tired! ;)
**************************************************************
The funnest part was that we were lucky and the baby was showing all, making it very easy to see that she's A GIRL!!! I'll have to post some pics of our little sweetie as soon as I can get them on the computer.
I can't wait to start getting ready for this little gal....and luckily, Chase is already prepping himself for the bank account to drop! :) Yea for GIRLS!!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. She is going to be a beauty for sure. I love little girl clothes. Oh, its so fun! I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well for you. WOO HOO!
Congratulations! That first ultrasound (it is your first, right?) IS amazing! At my first one with Jaylee I wasn't far enough along to feel her yet so seeing that image on the screen instantly made it that much more real! And knowing the gender kinda helps you start wrapping your mind around who the little person inside you is! Hope you're feeling well and all is going well!
yay! i am so excited for you!!! lil girls are amazing and so much fun. You will be a great mommy. I am so jealous! I want another girl:)
YEA!!!! WE will have little girls together.. and eventually when you move back they'll be friends... OH i'm super excited for you... Now it's just a matter of the name.. pink is easy but coming up with names is a bugger!
Congrats! I am so excited for you and Chase. You're right, the bank account is bound to drop. I keep saying that I have boys so we aren't bankrupt. I don't think I could stop buying cute things if I had girls....
So I was wrong, but am so happy for you!!! Yay for girls!
YES!!!! Now I can start shopping!!!
:] I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Send me a pic of the converses you got her and the uggs!!!
i love u sissy!
YAY!!! We are soo excited for you guys! And she is going to be such a cutie!! I can already tell from the ultrasound pictures. :)
YEA for pink, playing dress up, and cute little dresses!! I am so excited for you. A little girl will be so much fun for you. Any names yet?
Too bad we live far apart from each other... our girlie girls could be friends!
Congrats! Girls are a lot a fun! Hope you are feeling well and all is going well for you guys.
yahoo!! Mini Dani!
Post a Comment