Here are the first pictures of our little Kidd...I've been trying to hold off as long as I can on posting and telling people, but it was hard to keep a secret...so it didn't last long! We are so so excited though. Our Christmas will be extra special this year...our little squirt is expected on December 30th. I am amazed at how quickly my stomach has started to poke out...even though absolutely nothing sounds or tastes good! Hopefully this will give me more to post about, so I can be better at updating our blog! Chase is still traveling every week, but we were lucky that he was able to be in town for my first dr. appointment and ultrasound. I also got to hear the heartbeat last week...it just blows me away that I actually have a little baby growing in my belly. Hee! I can't wait until we can see what we're going to have...and to be able to feel the baby moving around!!





17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Please keep us updated. My kids are running all over the house right now shouting for joy!!!!We are so happy for you and Chase should be on his way over any time now!!
congrats! I'm so excited for you!! Babies are so fun!
Congrats!! How exciting! Being a mom is so much fun!
Congratulations! I've been expecting this post! syd told me about a week ago!
Oh Dani! It has your wavy black lines! Har Har. Anyway- I love the pictures- it is such an amazing thing.
That is so exciting! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what you are having! Babies are the best!
HOW EXCITING!! CONGRATS DANNI!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Congratulations! This is Traci Hill (used to be Ransbottom) by the way. I just found your blog and I'm happy to hear your news. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list? My blog is locked, so if you'd like me to send you an invite you can e-mail me (tracimaehill@gmail.com). I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Congratulations you two. I am so excited for you.
Yay! my mom is reading over my shoulder and says congrats! we are excited to follow your lil family. Hope you feel better. Hopefully the second trimester brings some relief.
Wow! Looks like I am late on the congrats list! That is so awesome though! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the little Kidd! (How fun is that?)
Congrats, Dani and Chase!
Congrats, Dani and Chase!
Congrats Dani! I'm so excited for you two and really glad taking my four for those days last fall didn't change your mind about having kids! I hear you are in a branch out there. Gary and I will be living the branch life in about a month. We'll have to swap stories. Congrats again. Can't wait to hear if it's a little Dani or Chase!
Congratulations, you beat us! I am so excited for you two. Can't wait to see you at the 4th!
Oh Dani I am sooo excited for you! I can't believe you are married and having a baby! Time has gone way too fast! You are so cute and will be an awesome mother!! Congrats...
Wahoo! I just told Kyle and we are so excited. I was just thinking about you on Monday, wishing you still lived here so we could go mountain biking. I have been going on Monday nights and I need a guide like you. Congrats again - any intuitions? Boy? Girl?
Post a Comment