Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SNOW DAY!!

This post is a few weeks old...but we had a SNOW DAY in Mississippi!! It was quite exciting...schools were closed, drivers were scared, and we didn't have to be to work until 10:00 (two hours later than normal)!! Here's the pictures to document this CraZy day....
Shocked, aren't you?!
So was I. I laughed so hard at everyone. This is NOT a snow day... this is simply a teaser that snow exsists. People around here were not kidding when they said that everything shuts down when it snows. HaHa. I guess it did stick for one full day, but I want an Idaho snowstorm. One like Declo had in October....or the one we got right before Christmas!!
Oh well, glad I got those few good ones while I was home!! ********************************************************************* These next two are to show my mom what I have tried to explain over the phone. This is from all the melting snow....but it happens when it rains too. All the water runs to this parking space that Chase likes to park in. It gets so deep that it runs up and over the sidewalk. It's crazy! It also makes getting into and out of the car interesting.....

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Dani! I found your post. I looks like everything is going well for you! I love the "snow day"...that is awesome! Anyway, good to 'see' ya!

The Kidds said...

HA! Snow day my foot. That's my kind of snow day... maybe I should move down south!

Bex said...

It really is funny how it can be so different in other parts of the country! I love your pictures on here by the way, your wedding pics are gorgeous!