(it needs to just dump and dump while I am home because when I get back to MS, I doubt I'll see much!) Poor Chase is stuck in the south this weekend, where air conditioning is still a must...so I'll sure he spent the weekend indoors. But the rest of us here went on a run in the snow and then came back and soaked in the hot tub!






4 comments:
If you were loving snow yesterday, I bet you are LOVING today! Even Dylan got in the action this morning shoveling out.
Oh Dani Dani. The correct reaction to this white stuff is "oh crap." Of course there is a chance that I just need an attitude adjustment. PS- I love the music- MJ is my FAVORITE!!
Umm so the snow here doesn't even compare. I'm jealous.
We should plan a skiing trip. I'm sad to say I haven't been since junior high but I am for sure going this winter. Screw snow boarding :]] No but really...
I know all that snow was exciting huh? My little girl loved it! The hot tub sure does sound like a good idea though...wish we had one!
Post a Comment