Ok...it's been a little bit since I last blogged, but I've got good reason!
I flew back to my parent's house to stay for a while, and I feel like it's been crazy busy since I got here!
Chase has been traveling alot for his training, so he looked up ticket prices for me to fly home so I can be with family, instead of all alone out there. It's been great so far, and with his travels we've even been able to see each other the past few weekends.
So... for the next little bit I'll have to post for Chase, and of the stuff I'm doing out here.
(And......for anyone that cares, I brought my bike and skis so Hit Me Up! =) )
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hey Dani! How long with you be home for! I'm glad you got to go home! Cody lets me go when he goes away for work too, it makes it seem less sad to be apart, to be busy with family things!! I hope you have fun!
I wish I could come home and stay for a month! That helps so much when your husband is away to be with your family. You will have a great time I am sure...
We are so happy you're home! Thanks Chase for sharing!
It was good to see you the other day. When I left your house Cole and his dad pretty much had all of our stuff out of the storage unit. Whoops! Come visit me in Utah!
Glad to see you made it home! You are being missed here now though!! Get all your family time in cause when Dec comes you will be stuck with us here in MS for the rest of the time! YAY for us!!
How fun you get to stay with your family for so long!I might see you around... our town is getting bigger, but it's not that big! Have a good time with your family.
It's snowing in Boise, Dani! Bring on the skiing.
When do you and your hubby get to live with each other again? Are you staying with your parents the whole time Chase is in training?
Post a Comment