We have a rule at our house...we only go to the zoo when it is cold :)
I cant stand going when it's hot and miserable and you sweat to death!!
And I'm not a fan of the crowds....you have less people to fight at the glass when its cooler.
With that being said, Chase was gone on my birthday & I just wanted to have a fun day with my kiddos....so we loaded up and went to the zoo!
My darn phone's flash didnt go off.... but Deja liked seeing the lions.
And they both loved watching the monkeys. They were pretty active, especially compared to the other animals, so they got our attention for a good while.
Krew was pretty excited when he found the old jeep they have sitting out He quickly took the wheel and made us wait for him for a bit!
This has probably been one of our best trips to the zoo. Both kids were old enough to get into it this time...so we actually got to run around and take it all in.
After the zoo we grabbed some lunch and went home tired and worn out....and got to enjoy a nice nap time.
Birthdays arent really that exciting for me anymore...I'm not a huge fan of getting closer to existing my twenties, but we'll take any excuse to have an all day play day!! Sure am glad I have these two cuties to spend my days with!




0 comments:
Post a Comment