Deja was so cute when we brought home her baby brother! Gramma and Boo helped her make a sign and got some balloons. She was so excited to show us all of it...and to love on her baby Krew.
She was a total cheeseball...when Chase was taking her picture, she would pose and crinkle up her face and say 'cheeese!' (she's never done that before...lately, she completely freaks when I try to take her picture) 
A few Deja 'cutes' with her new brother.... in the hospital, the nurse let her help push my wheelchair when they moved me into my room after delivery, she kept saying that she 'pushed mommy's stroller'. She also refers to Krew as 'mommy's baby brother' :)
Dej, of course, loves to give Krew kisses. She tries hard to be soft ...but doesn't really get the whole soft thing...so I am a nervous wreck with her around him!
Our attempts at a first family photo were pathetic...but it's all we got for now! I love these two babes of mine!!!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! Congrats. Good luck with the transition. Glad to hear things are going well so far. You sure make cute little babies.
He is adorable:) I LOVE the name, its what we had picked out for a boy too...BEST NAME EVER! hehe. Congratulations, your family is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment