Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we spend Thanksgiving with the Traveller side of the family in Twin. Chase opted out of the amazing meal to stay in Boise and work on our house. (Since I am pregnant and Deja is well, Deja....he has to do almost everything solo....so his Thanksgiving was spent scraping the possibly asbestos infected popcorn off the ceilings, and removing wall after wall of wallpaper.....no fun!) Below are the many faces of Dej after dinner....she thought it was funny to Not look at me!
Deja's reaction to 'HOHO' walking in after dinner!
We've talked alot about Santa....but I don't think she really knew what to expect!
All the Traveller cousins.
We acted out the Nativity to send to Grady for Christmas.... since I'm pregnant, I got to be Mary. :)
My little cow was not interested in joining the rest of the animals.... she only wanted to be a part of every picture she technically wasn't supposed to be in. I think Grady will like it this way tho...it's just so Dej!
We hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We have truly been blessed as a family this year....being able to move back to Idaho and closer to family has been awesome, healthy happy bodies, the gospel in our lives, and the chance to add a baby Brother to the mix makes our cup flow over!

0 comments: