15 month stats: 21 pounds 8.5 ounces (30%tile) & 30 inches (37%tile)

This is Deja's cute little Roxy outfit her Aunt Courtney bought her. It's pretty darn cute.

Dej loves to play with all of the 'junk' mail. She'll tear it up and then throw it away when she's done with it.

This little gal has become quite the little purse girl. She will carry around anything that has a strap. She also loves the tv remote & thinks she's pretty cool when she gets ahold of it.

She is still such a good little helper. She found where the mop is kept and now loves to get it out and mop the floor for me.

This is Deja's 'throne'. She Loves to sit in between Teva's legs. She'll grab something from her room or mine (this day it was a bracelet from my jewelry box) and then go and sit in Teva's legs to play with it. Teva loves the sunny spot by the back door....so this is a common spot for the two of them.

First 'piggies'!

I sat Dej up on the couch with a bunch of books the other day.....she thought she was so cool, sitting all by herself on the couch.

I keep all of my headbands in a little bag under my sink. Well, Deja found that bag...and since it is just her size, she is always toting it around the house. This day she decided to put the headbands all over Teva (they still have Teva hair all over them...I can't get it all out!) ....if you look really close....she was even able to get one on her head.

We found Teva 'basking' in the sun one morning....

Cute little piggies in a cute little outfit.

I just thought this one was cute too :) I love close ups of her big pretty eyes.

We were out at the Tommy Outlet and found this cute little beanie and gloves to match. It was dirt cheap, so we were suckers and bought it for her....

hehee....she's waving at Teva in this pic.

We found some cute little flowers to add to the piggies.....I absolutely love it!! Dej has yet to be convinced...she will pull them out if I don't get her distracted with something else. And then, if she gets mad at me...the first thing she does is reach for her head to try to pull out anything I've done.

I'm bad at only picking one pic....and since all of our family is Deja deprived, I figured its ok to have a bunch of pics.

She's getting harder and harder to take pics of....she will only hold still long enough for me to get my cap off my lens. But every once in a while I am able to capture a good face or two.

Dej has a book with a monkey that is sticking out it's tongue....so now, when asked what the monkey does, she'll stick out her tongue :P

This was the Best Birthday Ever for me this year! We got SNOW!!! Enough to play in!! .....And Chase was home, which hasn't happened in the past three years. So we took advantaged and went out to play in it.

Deja Loved It!

But she had a hard time walking in it....I think it was her snow boots....I really struggle trying to get those things on good.

.....So she just settled for crawling in it.

Which worked great until she lost her gloves. It sure is fun to share something I LOVE with the little gal that I LOVE! :) Next year will be fun, when we can make a snowman together!!

Pretty in Pink

Another cute outfit....although her 'shirt' is really supposed to be a dress. We bought it at our neighbor's garage sale before Deja was even born, but I forgot to get it out until it was too small. oh well.....it's a good thing it was only a few quarters.

Such a silly girl....I had this posterboard for a Young Woman thing I was working on. Dej thought it was cool and kept pulling it down onto the floor and then laying on top of it.

She loves fruit. Particularly mandarin oranges...I have to keep them hidden, if she sees them she wants to eat them ALL.

Ha! I walked into the living room the other night to find Deja on top of Teva..... just like a little pony. Teva's so good with Dej...she didn't even seem to notice.

This is what Deja looks like most every single day. She'll leave her piggies in long enough to get a good kink and then rip them out so her hair stands up all over her head. It is awesome. Kinda like a little Ace Ventura.

Seriously LOVE this pic! For the most part she is such a happy, giggly little girl. She is so much stinkin fun!

Ha...it's kinda mean, maybe. But if I need a few quick seconds to do something. I can put Teva outside and she will keep Deja out of trouble for me. She sits and begs at the door while Deja laughs and knocks at her. Well.....That's it for this month!
2 comments:
Hahahaha! I LOVE the Ace Ventura 'do! Oh man- I miss you guys! I want to get our girls together to play!
She is absolutely the cutest!! It has been fun to see you guys at the games:)
Post a Comment