Thursday, June 10, 2010

Half A Year!!

My Baby is 6 months old!! Her Six month stats are 14 lbs 9 oz...putting her in the 23rd percentile, and her height rocketed to 25 3/4 inches...flying her up into the 52 percentile.
She is such a cheeseball......here she is sporting her super cool outfit her daddy bought her.
She is still the happiest little gal around....she was sick a few weekends ago :( But even with a temp almost at 103, she was still cooing and smiling. She definately makes our lives just that much better.
She loves her hands....which made taking pictures where you could see her mouth a little difficult....
I don't have a picture to show....but she also loves her toes, she constantly has ahold of them and likes to chew on them too.
She giggles all the time now....I just love her little laugh!
One of her many faces....I just love this doll. She has also started to play around with the idea of sitting...for the longest time she didn't care to sit and only wanted to stand up. As of today she can sit by herself, but only for a sec before she starts to tip.
She is quite the little piggie and loves pretty much anything, except green beans, but she will still take a few bites. It is so fun to give her new things and see her face as she tries to decide whether she likes it or not.
I couldn't decide if this outfit was too 'minnie' or not....but I guess she can pull it off. I love putting her in all her summer clothes that show off all her little rolls.
Speaking of 'rolls' Deja can now roll from both her tummy to her back and from her back to her tummy.....but she dosen't really like to show this trick off yet.
Deja LOVES her puppy....all Teva has to do is walk into the room to get a huge smile out of Dej. ....I could have had some good pictures of the two of them together...but neither one would hold still long enough for the camera to get a clear shot, so I'll have to keep working on that one. Also, in this pic it looks like she is yelling....and she is. She loves to talk, and she does so very loudly...she's got such a cute high pitch voice.
Dej is loving her aunt Courtney out here with us...it's been so much fun having someone else around to see Dej and all her cuteness.
Check out those eyes....ohh they melt me!!
We can't wait to come home next month for everyone to see her in PERSON!

3 comments:

kaci said...

ooo i cant wait either...but i only get to see her for 2 1/2 days..then i wont get to see her til august... :(
thanks a lot declo

The Sullengers said...

What a cute photoshoot - she is a doll! Happy 6 months - it only gets better!

The Gray Gang said...

Dani, she is so cute! I'm super jealous you are heading home soon. Your lucky family. I bet they miss Deja tons!