Monday, March 8, 2010

Three Months

Another month has gone by....which means Deja is THREE months old, and time for another post! I just love my baby girl....once again here are a few pics to document the last month, in no particular order:
Much to the disliking of her father, Deja has found her hands and loves to suck on them. Poor thing doesn't get to taste them long -before dad is swatting them away and replacing them with her bink- but she's smart and it doesn't take long before she's spit the bink out of the way so she can resume sucking her little fingersAs I was trying to sneak a pic of her sucking her hand, I got a few cute ones--this is my future Tae-Bo girl.....great form with the 'jab-punch' look
This picture isn't facing the way I want it to....but it's too late to try and fix it. Anyways, Deja's showing off her cute little outfit dad brought home from Reno for her (and it's PINK! ahahaha, I knew he'd break down and buy her Pink!)
These two pictures are before church last Sunday...she looked so cute in her little pink and brown outfit.....her tights have snowflakes on them, but you can't see them.....
For these two pics...she was being such a doll....smiling and making all sorts of cute little noises at me....but as soon as the camera came out, she was all business and wouldn't crack a smile, but that's ok...she's got a super cute scowl.
Deja loves her swing....and takes dang good naps in it everyday
She's certainly filling out...we don't go back to the dr. for an official weigh in until next month, but guaranteed she is over 10 lbs....making her double what she was when she came home....oh how I love to kiss those cheeks!
She loves her daddy....and looks so big, sitting at the island with him! ....now that she knows she can sit up with us, she doesn't like to be laying down much...she loves to be able to move her head and look all around (AND she loves fans and lights...she'll just stare at them both forever....last week we went to Dave and Busters and she was fixed to all the bright lights the entire time)
I love to snuggle her while she sleeps....notice her little crossed feet, I just love all her little ways she falls asleep
Yes, she is hanging upside down in this picture....her dad sometimes mistakes her for a monkey, I guess...and likes to pick her up by her feet...she doesn't seem to mind as much as I do because she's never protested.
Oh little chubby...of course the angle doesn't help, but I sure do love all the little rolls she's starting to get....her little chunky legs are so so fun to squeeze! --Chase was gone for two weeks for schools and training, and when he got home he got after me for 'feeding' her too much because she was getting so chunky...I'm just glad she's got it all figured out
Ok, for this one I am sticking my foot in my mouth. I have said multiple times that my kid will never have a stupid huge flower that's the size of her face on her head.....but my mom and sister provided many flowers when she was born...so I thought I'd be nice and put one on -since it matched her outfit- and I'll admit, it was cute for a few pictures....but don't worry, I didn't take her out in public like this ;)
Can't really see the outfit too well....but it's one of her many cute ones that she is quickly outgrowing
Deja got to be festive for Valentines Day.....with her heart shirt that we wore as a dress for church....it even said 'Be Mine' on the sleeve .....awww
I had to include three pictures to show her cute little bear thing (not sure what to call it)... but whatever you call it, it is so cute and snuggly, and keeps her nice and toasty
And, last but not least, we can't have a post without including our first little baby girl...Tevie. As you can tell, she was thrilled to be included in the picture taking.
.....Even though it's a few months late, when I was cleaning in Deja's room, I found these reindeer antlers that my dad got for us. I think Teva will make a good reindeer because her legs are so long and skinny...so I tried the antlers out on her and she left them on for about three seconds.

6 comments:

Kenna said...

Oh she's so cute! Can't believe she's already three months. Looks like you're taking plenty of pics- you'll never regret it! I look back at Jaylee's and can't believe that tiny baby was once her! There's always something about that first baby and all their firsts that's so special.

Stacey said...

I can't believe it has already been three months! She is a doll...and your Teva is pretty cute too!

The Sullengers said...

It's fun at this stage because they smile all the time and begin to laugh! All stages are fun, but this one is special!

kaci said...

awww....i wanna cry cuz i miss her! :] i will be hugging/holding/kissing her in 1-ish week! :] yahhoo!!!!!!!!

Jason and Jessie said...

Dani...I can't believe what a cute little doll you have. (well, actually I can believe it but you know what I mean!) Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. I feel like just yesterday Braden was 3 months old and now he is 3 YEARS old! HOLY COW! Enjoy these times because they don't last long!

The Kidds said...

She looks so much like you Dani- it's crazy (Deja- not Teva)!! I can't believe she's three months already- why does it have to go by so fast!? When are you guys coming back this way?