Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crazy October

This is a much needed updated post (for all that are sick of 'double digits'....Jess!) I feel like a bunch has happened since my last post...our puppy is getting HUGE, I am getting HUGE, Chase has been Busy working hard, I got to go home for pretty much all of October, had an Awesome Baby Shower, had our first BIG snow storm of the season, Finally sold our Truck!, bought a new car...one more fit for a 'family', and now just working on 'nesting' and getting our casa baby ready!! Life is good. :) And now for alll the pictures (in no particular order)!
Our new ride...our cute family sized jeep! Baby bump 1 Baby bump 2 Lots of SNOW!!! :DHalloween (Chase didn't want to be in the picture :( ) Baby's Room! I LOVE it! Huge thanks to my mama who make the awesome curtains, blankets, and crip skirt! Awww...Teva, you don't fit in little doggie beds anymore!
Me, mom, Court, Kac, and Gramma at the Shower
My sister-in-laws, Jeni & Jess, and mom-in-law Jacki at the Shower
Diaper Cake from my mom!
Syd's awesome cake....she can make ANYthing-so if you need a cake, I can get you her #! :D

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Dani you look great, the nursery is adorable and you are going to be one awesome mama! Next time you are in town give me a call. Lunch would be fun!

Amanda said...

I agree with stac...we need to do lunch. I am disappointed you were here and I didn't know!!! You look so cute and I cant wait to see pics of when your lil gal is born. Little girls are amazing and so beautiful. CONGRATS again:)

Candie said...

Hey Girl! You look and sound great! Keep up the positive attitude. Wish I could be there!

The Kidds said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big your tummy has gotten (I love that it's a GOOD thing when you can say that)!

Jason and Jessie said...

What a cute little mom to be! Your nursery is so darn cute! I might just have to have your mom do something if I ever decide to have another one!

Kent Family said...

You look great! and the babies room is adorable! Shes going to be a stylin chicca!! Your so cute!

Bex said...

Dani you are the cutest thing ever!! You are not huge at all, very cute pregnant girl! I love your baby room very adorable! Good luck, not too much longer....:)