....Is SKI SEASON!!
We've been cramming in as many ski days as we can before I head back south (and will have to make it through the winter without any more mountains, snow, or ski days)!
I've got tons of pictures...most of them are at Pebble Creek (which I just love!) and a few others are at Solitude and Deer Valley. -For Christmas, dad gave me a trip down to Utah to try out Solitude one day and Deer Valley the next. We also hit up the Rodizio for dinner one night... YUM! I think my favorite ski buddy's got to be my dad---we just have too much fun together!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.....
Posted by Dani at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
OK how cute is that, that your dad is your favorite ski buddy!
Oh... I almost don't want you to go back to Memphis! It looks like you have had so much fun back with your family... skiing, biking and hiking... It's hard to go back to reality- you know- school and work and back to figuring out "what's for dinner?" But it'll probably nice to have your husband back too. Cute pictures- it ALMOST makes me remember that I like winter because of the skiing. Almost.
This is YOUR time of year!
I want to let you know you are not forgotten around here....Last week I sent homemade cinn rolls to work with Shawn. Carson made the comment "Its too bad Dani is gone because now she will not get any" We all miss you!
This is YOUR time of year!
I want to let you know you are not forgotten around here....Last week I sent homemade cinn rolls to work with Shawn. Carson made the comment "Its too bad Dani is gone because now she will not get any" We all miss you!
Cute pics. It looks like you enjoyed your stay!
It snowed here yesterday... yeah so you couldn't ski in the snow.. ok.. if you blinked you might of missed it... LOL.. but it did snow for about 10 mins! Looks like you can come back to Memphis now!!
I miss you Dani! I hope you are doing good!
Hey Sissy! I miss you and LOVE you sooooooo sooooooo sooooo much!!!!!!
Grace misses you in nursery! You should have seen her talking to you on the phone........her face lite up with excitement!!!!!
love ya!!! kaci
Post a Comment